The role of chemistry in medicinea: a historical overview on posters
TECHNOLOGY MILESTONES FROM THE CHEMIST’S VIEW: this is the title of the poster-series, which is the processed version of the gallery ‘Technological Milestones’, an exhibition prepared by members of the American Chemical Society under the chairmanship of professor Attila Pavlath.
The posters in the e-course introduce the following topics:
- Pain and Inflammation Management
- Psychotherapeutic Agents
- Hormones and Hormone Regulators
- Gastro-intestinal Agents
- Medical Testing and Diseas Diagnostics
- Anti-infective Drugs
- Cardiovascular Management
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Novel Healthcare Materials: artificial limbs and medical devices, medical equipment, disinfectants and bleach
The Exhibition was made at the Department of Physical Chemistry, University Szeged, Hungary, by Nora Rideg, undergraduate student, Supervised by Veronika Nemeth, assistant professor.
The Exhibition was sponsored by the Hungarian Chemical Society (MKE) and by the American Chemical Society.
Please feel free to download any of the files in this e-course.